Digital Ads Coordinator (Full-Time)
Apply To This Job
The Digital Marketing Coordinator responsibilities include creating digital campaigns, tracking campaign progress, developing various digital marketing materials, sourcing images and artwork, collating content, updating online assets, streamlining digital marketing production, and handling general digital marketing activities. Digital marketing campaigns may include the development and implementation on mobile platforms, social media campaigns and all online promotional activity consistent with budgetary requirements, marketing strategies and client brand.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist in the planning and execution of all digital marketing activities for clients, including social media, lead generation funnels, SEO/SEM, email, and paid advertising
- Manage social media channels (including content creation) for clients
- Assist in creating, monitoring, and reporting on advertising campaigns for the various types of content noted above
- Assist in researching, copywriting, and analyzing various types of content
- Analyze the effectiveness of digital campaigns and strategies
- Assist in reporting performance of all digital and content marketing campaigns, and assess against client goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Inform and assist in the development of digital and content strategies for clients that result in high engagement and performance
- Ability to assist with other marketing tasks, such as image creation if needed
- Perform and execute various marketing administrative tasks
- Provide excellent client services and support
- Stay up to date with digital technology trends
- 1-3 years of marketing experience, preferably in the business-to-business (B2B) sector
- Experience with SEO/SEM and CRM software
- Experience with Google Ads campaigns
- Experience with paid social media campaigns
- Experience with email marketing campaigns
- Experience in customer service
- In-depth knowledge of online marketing tools and technology
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Akers Digital specializes in digital advertising (Google Ads, Facebook & Instagram Advertising), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), and email marketing within the outdoor industry. That means, we help clients get the right message, in front of the right people, at the right time. Akers Digital takes a holistic view of marketing efforts, helping customers through the marketing funnel from acquisition to conversion. We have been helping outdoor brands since 2015 and are part of the Google Partner, Shopify Partner, and Klaviyo Partner agency programs.
We are committed to providing employment opportunities to all qualified people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation, personal appearance, family responsibilities, matriculation or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
Interested in working for Akers Digital? Although we might not have an open position, drop us a line and we can let you know if a position opens that matches your skill sets.
Potential job roles/duties could include:
- Digital Ad Buyer / Planner (Google, Social, Programmatic / Basis DSP)
- Email Marketing
- Graphic Design
- Shopify Development
- Account Management
- Project Management
Interested? Send our founder a note - Tim@akersdigital.com.